Sixth U.S. president John Quincy Adams, a man who knew a lot about effective leadership, maintained that the most successful people were those whose actions inspired others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more. These people were the ones who left the sidelines, entered the fray, and threw themselves into life. They were the ones who forged a nation and achieved the impossible. They were the ones who truly connected to life, to others, and to themselves.
Today, the world needs human connection more than ever. It needs people who strive for deeper relationships, not just surface recognition, who come at life with the enthusiasm, energy, and excitement that bind people together. These people have a powerful impact on all around them.
Leadership guru Art Coombs combines fresh perspectives, profound experience, engaging information, and unforgettable stories into a simple formula that will result in rich connections as you live, laugh, learn, love, and lead those who mean the most to you. Begin today to live the authentic, abundant life you were meant to as you build and shape the connections that change everything.
Don't forget to join the Tour for a deeper look into the book, reviews and more prizes!!!
Connect with the Author here:
1. I have never broken a bone
2. I have had dinner with President & Barber Bush
3. I own horses
4. I was officially arrested for “trespassing with a rifle.” I was 10, and it was a Red Ryder Daisey BB gun.
5. I was 17 when I had my first kiss
6. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother
7. I started my first company at 28 years old. Video Data Systems. In the 80’s Video Dating was the precursor to online dating sites as we know them. When I would call prospects they would say, no thinks I have a partner, or I am married. I would say not Video Dating Systems. Video D A T A Systems.
8. I have notoriously small feet, and when I lived in Holland (the tallest people on the planet), the shoe salesperson would laugh and giggle and tell me that I had to go to the boy’s section to buy shoes.
9. I hate wearing ties.
10.I love coaching and teaching youth. I think it is a sin that teachers are not some of the highest paid professionals on this planet. We should make it so lucrative that our best and brightest are fighting to be teachers on all levels in our educational system.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page