Wednesday 9 May 2018

Tarragon: Dragon Bane





The Revenants are coming. 

Only recently woken from their centuries' long slumber, the dragons are unprepared to face them. But when a legend is uncovered, revealing the existence of a lost tribe of mages, hope flickers to life. 

The race is on as Tyler Durand and Anwen Kaida rush to find this missing tribe while the others prepare for their last stand. But time and numbers are against them, and Anwen fears that even if they find the lost mages, it will be too late. 







Universal Amazon Link ~ 
B&N ~ Kobo ~

Smashwords ~





Karlie Lucas is a preschool teacher by day and a writer/artist by night.

A graduate of Southern Utah University, Karlie received a B.A. in Creative Writing, with a minor in art. She is a member of Sigma Tau Delta, The International English Honor Society, as well as ANWA, the American Night Writers Association.

Karlie is interested in all things magical and mysterious, especially elves and dragons. She is an avid fan of J.R.R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling.

When not writing, Karlie can often be found drawing, baking, watching her favorite old school shows, or just spending time with her family.

She currently resides in Dallas, Texas with her husband and a cat named Kally



Facebook ~ Website ~
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ 



Interview with Anwen Porter
1.     When you walk into a room what do you notice first? Second?
Oh dear. Though I keep things mostly neat, you’ll probably see a few outfits thrown over the back of a chair, and maybe a messy desk with all of the homework I’ve put off doing.
2.     How would you change the world?  The things around you? The people around you?
Me? Change the world? I’m just focusing on surviving all this craziness going on around me. I guess I’ll just focus on trying to figure things out so that I can use these new abilities to help others. I’m not really the kind of person to put myself out there if I can avoid it.
3.     How do you learn best?
My mom would say I have to learn by experience so I guess it must be true. I have a hard time listening when people just tell me that’s how things are. I like to find out for myself, I guess.
4.     What are your goals in life?
Right now? Survive everything going on, learn how to use my abilities, and find some time to just settle down and not be in a crisis all the time.
5.     What unusual hobbies or interests do you have?
Would you believe me if I said I used to collect dirt as a child? It was just cool how there were different colors, and my dad thought it funny. Of course, after he died, I stopped. Now, I guess I like to doodle and research, and by research I mean hands on stuff, like my going up to the Drakonii Mountains. I like nature, though I’m really bad at the whole hiking and camping thing.
6.     What are you most afraid of?
That would be heights. I’ve always been terrified of them. I mean, if you fall from a really tall height, you’ll suffocate before you hit the ground, but the terror of that time is just… Yeah. Can’t do it.
7.     If you had one wish, what would it be?
I’d wish my dad was still alive. It was really traumatic watching him die and if I could, I’d take that back.
8.     What do you like best about yourself?
Um… well, I guess it’s that I’m stubborn? I mean I just keep going. I don’t like to quit, though that does tend to get me in trouble when I overdo things because it’s what I think others expect of me. I’m learning to do better about that though.
9.     What do you like least about yourself?
Again, my almost need to please others, I guess, which leads me to go above and beyond what most people would. I guess it’s that I’ll sacrifice myself for someone else’s ideal instead of consulting myself on how I feel about it.
10. What do you think other people think of you?
Goodness, I have no idea. I mean, Tyler seems to like me, and Courtney seems okay with hanging out with me. Walter, I think, sees me as a sort of adopted daughter. And then there are people out there who really just don’t like me so I guess I’m just not everyone’s cup of tea, if you know what I mean. But, for the most part, I’d like to think I’m seen as friendly.


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 






1 comment: