Saturday 15 December 2018

The Ornament Keeper





Eva Marie Everson is the bestselling, multiple award-winning author of both fiction and nonfiction. She is the president of Word Weavers International and the director of Florida Christian Writers Conference and the North Georgia Christian Writers Conference.

Eva Marie is a popular speaker at writers conferences and women's groups across the United States.













Award-winning author Eva Marie Everson wraps up a Christmas story of hope, love, and forgiveness just in time for the holidays. 

The Ornament Keeper, a contemporary Christmas novella, features Felicia and Jackson Morgan who are spending their first Christmas apart after twenty years of marriage. But a lifetime of gifted ornaments helps Felicia piece together the story of their marriage and the one mistake of unforgiveness she made before they said, “I do.” 

Can these memory-filled ornaments reunite this family before Christmas? Only time will tell.









Snippet:

“I’ve decided,” I said, joining Sara, who hunched over a bowl of Cheerios, “to not put any Christmas decorations out this year.” I opened my eyes wide, daring her to object.
Her gaze met mine as a drop of milk escaped between her lips. She swallowed, wiped her mouth with a napkin she kept wadded in her left hand, and said, “Say that again.”
My coffee mug clunked on the old farmhouse table I’d restored when we’d purchased the rambling four-bedroom Victorian—the one with the mother-in-law suite located down a short hall from the kitchen. Just in case. “Swallow, Sara.”
Her head came up fully, thick blond tresses spilling over her shoulder as she did. California-sky blue eyes blinked at me in disbelief. “Because of Dad?”
I brought the coffee mug to my lips, blew, and took a tentative swallow while my eyes managed to find and travel along one of the scars within the table’s wood. “Yes.”





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Part 2 Official Event page 





No comments:

Post a Comment